Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My bf`s dog has become fascinated with me!!

Options
  • 07-06-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi. my bf's dog has cum fastenated with me, she follows me every where, in to the toilet, i know its bad, if im not in the same room as her she goin looking for me, and she sleeps in the bed aswell, also when i go to the shop or puting the bins out, when i come back in she runs cicrles around me, and jumping up for me too give her a kiss, i know im must be mad, but im so fonded of her, i only know her for 3 yrs, but i feel i have had her longer, she old so i say we dont have much time with her left. heres a photo of her.jessy.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

and?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭heavymetalrock

just wanted to see what story's other people have about there dogs:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Not getting the point of this thread but the title looks like its about something entirely different :D

i would thinks so, i just want to know what people think ok?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Good relationship! Enjoy the time together!:)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I really though this thread was going somewhere else :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Good relationship! Enjoy the time together!:)

At last someone gets it.

OP, nice story.

My guys do the same, I can't even shower without 'em kicking up a fuss until I'm out and ready to play again.

Photos of mine are in my signature, although the puppy is a pretty big girl now!.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Anyone want to explain the spelling mistake(s) in the title...anyone??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

hi. my bf's dog has cum fastenated

I used have that problem too but I smacked him on the nose with a rolled up newpaper and said "Bad bf, cum sumwheir els r i'l kick u in the stonez".

That sorted it...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

hi. my bf's dog has cum fastenated with me, she follows me every where, in to the toilet, i know its bad, if im not in the same room as her she goin looking for me, and she sleeps in the bed aswell, also when i go to the shop or puting the bins out, when i come back in she runs cicrles around me, and jumping up for me too give her a kiss, i know im must be mad, but im so fonded of her, i only know her for 3 yrs, but i feel i have had her longer, she old so i say we dont have much time with her left. heres a photo of her.jessy.jpg

Hi heavymetalrock, Jessy is lovely....what breed of dog is she? She looks very good for an old dog...

By the way- if you spell 'cum' as 'come' then it might not be so confusing:)

• Advertisement

Hi heavymetalrock, Jessy is lovely....what breed of dog is she? She looks very good for an old dog...

thanks ,she is a Jack Russell, have u any dogs ur self?

Yep, their pictures are in my signature down there
    :
    :
    :
    V

they are lovely,:):)

Thank you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭peepeep

People should be required to pass basic tests on spelling and grammar before posting on here.

"Cum fastenated"?

Say it out loud. It's not English.

Ah give over would ya! It's not as if the OP is a nasty piece of work that deserves contempt, she only posted about her love for her dog in the best english she was capable of. With you only just getting your foot in the door out of over 330,000 members here, who are you to suggest the criteria for posting here???
    peepeep wrote: »
    People should be required to pass basic tests on spelling and grammar before posting on here.

People should be required to pass basic tests on respect for others and good manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

The OP ( original post ) made me smile anyway

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60374973&postcount=81

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Theres an awful lot of back seat modding going on here you lot.Put it this way Bushy--If you have a problem with Peeppeep--report it--the mods search other fora for other breaches of rules and act accordingly.

Socket--That post up there is 100% back seat modding--Final warning to you over it.

Peep peep--Likewise who are you to judge someones use of English.This is not the grammar forum.

If I wasnt going on holidays tomorrow and in good form the 3 of you would be facing a ban.

So this time Im giving you a warning.

Any more back seat modding from any of the 3 of you and its a week ban.

If you feel that theres a problem with a post REPORT IT and dont comment on the thread.

Back on topic though---After reading that OP my head hurts.

Final warning? It's the first....
    Point taken anyway. Didn't realise standing up for someone was against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

heres a photo of her.jessy.jpg

Lovely looking dog, I love that kind of mottled grey colouring on the face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Point taken anyway. Didn't realise standing up for someone was against the rules.

I'm sure the OP appreciated it :)

Nice story OP, don't mind the rude people on here, sounds like that dog thinks you're great and that's all that matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Socket--That post up there is 100% back seat modding--Final warning to you over it.

Very unfair and untrue, in my opinion. But you shall mod how you please.

Socket, in your sig, what's in Neala's mouth?

:D oh it's a ladder hook- bracket thingies that go on the wall and the ladder can be stored horizontally along the length of it. One of them loosened over time and fell out, and Neala is a fierce opportunist...the yoke had barely made contact with the ground and she had it scooped up and trotted off to the end of the garden to play with her treasure!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I find it ruder to use text speak than to complain about it, its headwrecking and horrible to read. FASCINATE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sounds like a cool little dog. Love little happy feckers like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LeTache

Ban me for that, I couldn't care less./quote]

I just have.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Very unfair and untrue, in my opinion. But you shall mod how you please.
    Socket, in your sig, what's in Neala's mouth?

Thats your opinion.The post was reported for back seat modding.In an earlier thread in this forum the general consensus was that we were slow to act on reported posts so in response we agreed to start acting on every reported post.

Also instead of issueing an infractions or bans to any of the users which by the way we usually do for back seat modding I warned the posters on thread which in my opinion is quite fair.

And all I can say is that its written in the rules very clearly for all to read.If anyone has a problem with the way we mod this forum then make a complaint in the feedback forum.

I think youre here long enough to know what is and what isnt "back seat modding"

Also dont be smart about the "final warning" bit.We usually dont give any warnings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

That's the great thing about dogs, no matter how bad a day you've had your dog still thinks your the greatest person who ever lived.

Advertisement