Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale ESS Turbofan Goggles

Options
  • 06-06-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Selling pair of ESS Profile Turbofan goggles - mint condition - 2 lenses - speed slieve- carry pouch - cost €165 sell €120 , also Koei man face mask with open eye holes for use with goggles cost €17 sell € 10.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭airsoftjunkie

any pics please

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jinxleprechaun

pic as requested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭TankDriver

Hi, those goggles still for sale?
    offer 100€

TankDriver wrote: »
    Hi, those goggles still for sale?
    offer 100€

The goggles are still available :-) I will accept €110 and I will throw in the KOEI face mask as well. The goggles can be worn over the mask for full face protection as the eye holes are not screened.

whats the condition of the goggles? any scratches? how many times did you use them?

• Advertisement

whats the condition of the goggles? any scratches? how many times did you use them?

They were only used once and are almost as new. I wear glasses so I was using contacts with them but the fan tended to dry the lenses out after a full days skirmishing. I'm going to try another option instead.

o.k, I'm still giving 100€ and I can take them any time and you can keep the mask.where you based? I'm Dublin 12- Walkinstown.

still no reply?

still no reply?

Relax :-) I work shift.

Offer €100 accepted. Please PM me to arrange a meet.

to slow my friend, I really want those goggles but I bought yesterday ESS ice naro 3 on ebay, sorry, best luck with sale

• Advertisement

to slow my friend, I really want those goggles but I bought yesterday ESS ice naro 3 on ebay, sorry, best luck with sale

no worries , I had no access to PC for a few days - thanks for the interest anyway

goggles still available

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jonathan13

Hi,

Still available? any pix of KOEI face mask?

thanks

jonathan13 wrote: »
    Hi,

Still available? any pix of KOEI face mask?

thanks

Yes they are still available. Have to be honest though and say the mask (black) is not working out with them. Too much moisture builds up inside the mask (drown hazard) and the fan can't keep up as it evapourates into the goggles through the eye holes. An alternative face protection (half face) would work better. Mask would be perfect with mesh goggles as it really gives great face protection.
    2%20color%20koei%20face%20mask.jpg

Hi, can i just take the goggles and will offer 80? I'l just buy a neoprene half mask instead.. I'l take it today pending inspection. Btw, where did you bought it and does it have a store warranty? How many are you selling?

Thanks

Hi, can i just take the goggles and will offer 80? I'l just buy a neoprene half mask instead.. I'l take it today pending inspection. Btw, where did you bought it and does it have a store warranty? How many are you selling?

Thanks

I only have the one pair for sale. They are my own set and were bought from Eirsoft. They are in mint condition! From the first post you can see I was originally looking for €120 and then I reluctantly dropped to €100. This is the lowest I am prepared to sell them for as they are €165 new.

Thank's for the interest and if you're still interested at that price feel free :-)

okay, thank you very much also for the time, i'l take this now, can you meet me? I'l take this pending inspection.

thanks

okay, thank you very much also for the time, i'l take this now, can you meet me? I'l take this pending inspection.

thanks

€100 offer accepted subject to your approval on inspection!

I live in West Dublin.

If you PM me we can arrange a time and a place that suits us both

Thank's

hi

pm sent, thanks again:)

Goggles sold , Thank's Jonathan.

Advertisement