Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus ntl analogue - gone all day?

Options
  • 06-06-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have a problem or is just my tv?, I;m getting rte1, 2, tve and tg4 only.

Tks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i dont think your getting chorus

they dont do the four irish channels

if you are certain you have chorus

this question would be better answered in the cable & mmds & iptv section
    located in tech

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dunno but here is some advice.

GET DIGITAL TV.

Its €20 per month and you are paying €24.50

You are paying more to the same company for less channels. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

who says I was paying for it, the connection was in place when I bought the house...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Well then they probably disconnected the wire then. Not much you can do about that. I hear illegal cable is illegal. What's the story with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

We still have analogue cable here. Don't want to go digital and be restricted to one channel and have to pay extra for two. As it is we have four TVs and everyone watches different stuff. Still working for us btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

wingnut wrote: »
    .........restricted to one channel and have to pay extra for two. As it is we have four TVs and everyone watches different stuff. Still working for us btw.
    You can do that also with digital....

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

wingnut wrote: »
    We still have analogue cable here. Don't want to go digital and be restricted to one channel and have to pay extra for two. As it is we have four TVs and everyone watches different stuff. Still working for us btw.

When you switch to Digital you keep the Analogue signal, and have the best of both, cheaper.:D

Advertisement