Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipoker Regs

Options
  • 06-06-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

If I was to play 70k hands at 200nl in a month would I reach the top vip level and what kind of cash bonuses would I get every month?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

If you were to play 70k hands per month you'll probably fry your brain... It's a big ask...

as for bonuses most ipoker sites have the same sign up bonuses and some have better loyalty bonuses than others.. shop around...

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I would imagine Yes! That's alotta hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Very broad question as theres so many i poker sites aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 budbundy07

Thanks for the replies

Ive been playing full time for the last year so 70k a month isnt a lot. I currently play on full tilt so Im looking for a cash back program that comes close to the 27% rakeback ft offers.

Anyone have any ideas of the best skins, I was prob just going to paddy power

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Check out this site to give you some idea http://www.pokerloyaltyinfo.com/

Much better deals with smaller skins, i wouldnt advise PP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

There was a Will Hill representative at the Irish Open offering rakeback, maybe send their poker people an email.

Actually playing that volume itd be worth emailing most skins on iPoker, at the very least they should put you straight in at the top VIP level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

The ipoker deals are mostly points based with full ring players getting the same amount of points as 6max.

You'll easily hit the top vip level with that amount of hands (some of the raketherake and poker loyalty info deals start you at top level anyway)

Most deals will work out at 30%ish for 6max and 50%ish for full ring, so go for the ones with deposit bonuses at the same time as loyalty payments and affiliate rake races, before settling down with a long term partner.

Hansa poker is working out at 80%+ for full ring players clearing a bonus and cashing in the points (and since ipoker take 20% ... :eek: )

Im playing on Hansa through Poker Loyalty, get put straight to top VIP level, 600 deposit bonus, a 200 reload bonus every month and you can convert your points for cash anytime you choose, 5k points = $5, points are way different to other iPoker sites though, you get them much faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

mdwexford wrote: »

Much better deals with smaller skins, i wouldnt advise PP.

just out of interest, why wouldnt you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I imagine he's referring to the sums James Lomas has done at poker loyalty info and I'm surprised you haven't refuted them before now.

http://www.pokerloyaltyinfo.com/poker-loyalty-results.php?id=4

• Advertisement

Yeah as Grafter said going by that site PP rank one of the worst for monthly "loyalty bonuses" or cashback or whatever you want to call it. The smaller skins seem to give better deals in order to attract players.

Thats pretty much it, nothing against PP or anything, i find their customer service very good if i ever have any problem with my betting account etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

ty, il take a closer look at that site on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

And at this stage even for people not after the best deals Im playing more on Boyles and Laddies purely because I can lodge and withdraw instore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 protective

bohsman wrote: »
    And at this stage even for people not after the best deals Im playing more on Boyles and Laddies purely because I can lodge and withdraw instore.

i often wondered why pp dont offer this service..

is there any particular reason???

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

protective wrote: »

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Cause they don't want you withdrawing ldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

protective wrote: »

I was talkin to BCB in the Fitz one evening about it and he tells me a money laundring issue.

Ex i rob someone lodge it in one pp shop and withdraw it from another, money clean me happy gardai cant follow money!

although he did say they were working on something and should have it running by the end of the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

pgodkin wrote: »
    I was talkin to BCB in the Fitz one evening about it and he tells me a money laundring issue.

Ex i rob someone lodge it in one pp shop and withdraw it from another, money clean me happy gardai cant follow money!

although he did say they were working on something and should have it running by the end of the summer

lol

but surely if you deposit in the shop and get a withdrawl by cheque or bank transfer your money is washed even cleaner you now have your money fully documented,so i dont see that as valid explanation..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

the only thing they work on is finding something which would be harder for u to get your money out :D:D

• Advertisement

do poker sites gain any interest on funds been held in there bank belonging to players????

alot players=alot of money=alot of interst if that is the case

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

In fairness that's a pretty stupid explanation considering you can lodge but not withdraw.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

Tight Ted wrote: »
    In fairness that's a pretty stupid explanation considering you can lodge but not withdraw.

+1

If boylepoker can do it and there totally above board why cant they,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

Tight Ted wrote: »

There should be no problem withdrawing and loading cash as long as the accounts are set up correctly.
    From what I know of PP accounts they are not validated to a level that would be acceptable, and I'd guess there would be particular problems with validating existing accounts.
    Having said that afaik Boyles are in pretty similar situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BobSacamano

Look what you started Dave!!! Just stay on Full Tilt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭smcb

the service exists in the pp bookies in the north

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Why would PP set this up down ere when they have monkeys like me spinning 40 euries up ta 2k every 2nd week playin d pokers and losing on some stupid baseball team or somethin even sillier than...They love degenerates like me that dont deal with Cheques...Fockers anyway :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

I am on a deal where im placed on top VIP Level from the start with the best rb% going on ipoker.. One of my friends is the affiliate i can hook you up to this deal if you want. If you are intrested PM me for the details. Got a few intrested if you want to find out more or a chat you can also add me on msn sports_fanatic007@hotmail.com

Advertisement