Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History predictions

Options
  • 06-06-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

So anyone got any ideas for Art History? I know it's not on till Thursday but now's the time to get started. I didn't do much over the last two years, I'm concentrating on the Georgian and Renaissance periods now.

I could probably make some guesses but I need to narrow it down. Has anyone else got an educated guess maybe from grinds? I don't have great resources here even thought I'm the only person in my year doing it!

I'm OK for appreciation but you can put your predictions but I'm mainly looking for Georgian and Renaissance and I'm fairly well prepared for architecture on both of em but I need more! Help? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

aryou did both georgian And renassaince??! My teacher just tought us Impressioism and that took him 2 years!!!ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭corkarcher

Well ya kinda need an Irish AND European covered :P but thanks for your help!

Edit: I don't have all of Georgian and Renaissance covered, only architecture, that's my problem. Any artists/sculptures hinted at all?

Advertisement