Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.09 Bootloader-What to do?

Options
  • 06-06-2009 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I have an american iphone 3G thats on 2.2.1 and want to unlock it. But the problem is its on bootloader 5.09 so fuzzyband dosnt work. So im stuck with an iPhone that can doin anything but make a bleedin call. Anyone else stuck like me?
    ATM im waiting for a second version of fuzzyband but how long is that likely take? Only thing now is turbo sim but it sounds like a hit and miss. Has anyone been succesful? Looking to use it with 02.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭padolicious

I have the same problem and it's wreckin my head...I've seen nothing on a fuzzyband update. I have read that there won't be anything until the 3.0 is released... Has anyone any ideas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

ye was reading a few things and they said one might already be developed just they arent realising them. so is 3.0 being realesed tomorow? if so hopefully ill get the phone sorted out tomorow night fingers crossed

Yeah I've read that too. It would be nice if they did release the 3.0 that soon but I doubt they will. They will probably just announce the release date..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 thepostman

padolicious have you got your phone working with a sim device. i was waiting for tomorow to see if there was any update for a software unlock. even if the dev team have one done what are the chances of it being released tomorow it will probaly the next week or so id imagine.

No I'm not using a sim device. Most sites say it's very unlikely they will release 3.0 today

• Advertisement
Advertisement