Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crashed Altezza help Limerck Area

Options
  • 06-06-2009 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi i just crashed my super charged tezza there is no damage done to any part of the car only the front bumper and the drivers side wing. Can anyone reccomend a place in the limerick area or closew that could repair that for me? The bumpeer might need remolding.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Was that the one been driven today on the back of a Bob Sweeny truck on the Shannon Dual carriageway? Think it was a '97 reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

Sorry for your troubles, I saw it today on the back of the recovery truck.

To answer your question I would reccomend Joes Crash Repair, Located in Eastway Business park.. 086-0651912 He comes highly reccomended by anyone thats into their cars..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Id recommend you go to the crash repair centre out in clondrinagh industrial estate, the guy who runs the place is so sound and he doesnt overcharge and he does a great job. Even gave me a lift back to my house when i brought my car to him.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

luder wrote: »

To answer your question I would reccomend Joes Crash Repair, Located in Eastway Business park.. 086-0651912 He comes highly reccomended by anyone thats into their cars..

+1 He did a great job on some minor repairs to my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

luder wrote: »

+1

Did wonders for the bumper on my Subaru, i was convinced id need a new one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement