Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itching

Options
  • 06-06-2009 11:57am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

i know this is mens health but there is no wimmims health, so forgive me

i have the most ridiculous itching on my legs and arms. i have no rash or bites, so i am assuming it is something to do with the heat

has anyone else ever had this and what did you use to stop the itch.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

WE can't really allow advice to be given IB, sounds like a simple heat rash (which should clear up) but I'm not a doctor so you should talk to someone who is - sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

ok so no posts saying what it might be, just any experiences with stopping itching plstx

I used always get that you know - on my thighs, would itch like crazy and the more you scratch, the worse it gets. The only thing I could do was not scratch and it'd go away in a couple of minutes. it's SO HARD not to scratch tho!

Advertisement