Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardcore cider

Options
  • 06-06-2009 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

Found this cider in The Offie on Barrack St in Cork, and to me its the best cider i've yet tasted. Really dry and sharp but with a hint of sweetness, i'm sort of addicted to it lately. A refreshing alternative to overly sweet Bulmers and the bag of sugar that is Koppaberg. The only downside being that after 4 bottles you'll have a minor headache. Must be the extra sulphites! Its made in Milwaulkee but distrubuted by the Boston Beer Company.

Anyone else sample it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

The bull and castle sell it in Dublin, its nice enough but if spending extra money on cider I prefer something drier and stronger, its got something on the bottle about being Unique for combining european and american cider styles I think (not really sure what that means)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

RDM_83 wrote: »
    its got something on the bottle about being Unique for combining european and american cider styles I think (not really sure what that means)
    Think its safe to assume its just 'marketing' :) Similar to any kind of ''new improved flavour'' balony...

Advertisement