Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good times/threads/posts on poker boards

Options
  • 06-06-2009 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Having lurked here for around 2 years. I have decided to get involved and start posting a bit. I would frequent the forum every night reading quite a lot. For my first thread i would like to have a thread where people post any epic/good threads or posts you feel are worthy to people who may not have seen them. In my time i have seen many great ones that i intend to reread this weekend as i have not much else to do. Some that come to mind are:

Cardshark broke
    Vegas stripper robs hawkeye
    DBC 10k challenge
    Hollaments outed
    Freddy mays vegas adventures
    Big al/cork scamming
    Ipc dealers not paid

There are certain posts such as landmark posts (1k, 2k, 5k etc) that are great and some posts by hotspur also. I feel these need to be all put in one thread so others can go back and read all at once.

Please post any thought or your own posts/threads that you think deserve to be seen again.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement