Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scary story..

Options
  • 05-06-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

ok so, i was watching tv early and the door was shut, but some how its opened slowly.. really creepy!
    obviously the door wasnt shut proparly but i thought it would make a good thread!
    so if youv had any creepy incounters let us know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Does the door have a sprinig system to close it?

One of the doors in my house will swing back and forth with a really smooth motion you'd swear someone was actually doing it. It's the spring that does it, but if you didn't know you'd swear something was going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Same thing happened to my (then) girlfriend on the top floor or Ross Castle at 10am. The bathroom door opened all the way and closed again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i do get doors swinging open and closed but i think its just cos i leave my bed room window open when its windy

A) if the door slammed hard enough it would stay closed because you would need the handle to open it again but it would still move open and close motion but just not actually open

B) when i close my window it all stops...:rolleyes:

Advertisement