Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air cooling units

Options
  • 05-06-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I bought one in argos recently but it is no good and does not cool the air at all. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could get a good one of these. A mobile unit for the home is what I am looking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Home Appliances.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

How much space do you need to cool? How high is the internal temperature? How are you venting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

How much space do you need to cool? How high is the internal temperature? How are you venting it?

Yeah, these questions needs top be answered before a recommendation can be given. However, as for something like this, you get what you pay for.

We get ours from www.citycool.ie We used to rent them every summer but last year we outright just bought one off them. Works out MUCH cheaper.

Advertisement