Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A site for a Hive

Options
  • 05-06-2009 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, my wife and I are searching high and low for a suitable spot for our bee hive in North County Dublin.

a perfect spot would be sunny and out of sight of any public paths or roadways and somewhat sheltered, with a nearby water source. unused corners of fields that are also suitable.

In the heart of an orchard would be ideal, as it would provide the trees with ample pollinaters and the bees with a sheltered source of food.

If anyone knows of any landowners/farmers that could use some pollinaters, we would be happy to oblige, we have all our own kit and are paid up members of Fingal North Dublin beekeepers´ association.

Hope someone can be of assistance or provide us with a lead to someone may need some pollinaters.

Brian 276

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Try the gardening section there must be somebody with an orchard looking for bees

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brian276

thanks B1, I´ve posted the same message there hoping to get lucky.

Advertisement