Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie being filmed in Limerick city!

Options
  • 04-06-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

This morning I saw people filming a movie/short in LW. Glentworth St, in a lane between The Glen Tavern and the Bank of Ireland. Does anybody know what movie was it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Saving Eddie Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

MrLopez wrote: »
    Hi All,

This morning I saw people filming a movie/short in LW. Glentworth St, in a lane between The Glen Tavern and the Bank of Ireland. Does anybody know what movie was it?

You could ask the http://www.limerickcoordination.ie/

They usually know these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,171 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

This thread will be open to a whole world of abuse now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Angelas Ashes 2: The Revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

they also had a very expensive camera kit mounted to the front of a car with lights (facing driver and passenger obviously)

Interesting to see what it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

I passed a taxi on lower hartstonge street today with a mount on the bonnet, was wondering what that was for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

They were on careys road too.
    Had like a fake event board with loads of band and gig posters on it. Sold out was on the sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Its a new series that Pat Shortt is doing. The CIE Club on Careys Road was used for a Garda Station mock up, the real Gardai were also involved and provided the vehicles parked outside as far as I know.

I had to laugh at the amount of people that thought a riot must have broken out in there.

It will be aired on Christmas Day, I dont know the name of it though.

Advertisement