Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think this will be appreciated here.

Options
  • 04-06-2009 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭

Got sent the following in an email today.

Mario's Cafe in Westhoughton , Bolton, do a big breakfast for £10.
    Eat it all in 20 mins with no drink to wash it down with and you get it free.

Some guys went this lunch time (not for the challenge of free food, just to try it)
    It's 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms. No Chips !!!

beforefry.jpg

afterfry.jpg

The breakfast packs in 5,000 calories - nearly twice the recommended daily intake for an average man..
    A spokesman for the British Heart Foundation said: "Eating this amount in one sitting is not a good idea.".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

*want*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

throw in a few rings of white pudding as well and you ahve heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

The thoughts of that with a hang over would be feckin' delish. The reality of all that food...not so good :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

The perfect hangover cure!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

None of this impresses me until I see the empty plates and bloated guts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I think I could take it! It's in England is it?

I would just have to go on the tear the night before, Puke my guts up after finishing drinking and go in the next morning.

As long as it comes with a good lash of Tea I would be perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

What's with the tomatoes? Wusses!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

i......think i'm in love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ms flywheel

To quote my father

"Jesus H Krispy Kreme Christ, that's some feed."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

What's with the tomatoes? Wusses!

a feast of pork lies before you and you are looking for tomatoes... a Veg...I can't bring myslef to write the word in full...:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

robtri wrote: »
    a feast of pork lies before you and you are looking for tomatoes... a Veg...I can't bring myslef to write the word in full...:eek: :eek: :eek:

No, no, no! I was pointing out that the perfect meal was being ruined by the presence of said veg!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

No, no, no! I was pointing out that the perfect meal was being ruined by the presence of said veg!

thank god for that.... I was getting worried such a senior member here would be advocating the use of them...
    my apologies ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

Isnt it like one of those pics with two hot girls kissing and a guy in the far backround of the pic with a caption like: "if you noticed the guy I have some bad news for you"
    So to put it in context:

If you noticed the tomato I have some bad news for you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

this makes my rasher sandwich 10 min ago seem insignificant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I'm going to Bolton.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

Has anyone managed to finish one though? I only know 1 man who could. He won a sausage eating competition in Sligo a few years back. 72 of those bad boys....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Squiggle

I don't see any fried bread on that plate ! WTF. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Id manage to eat that but i dont eat eggs so if i could subsidute the eggs for more rashers then id do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Can you imagine the Fart you'd let after this :eek:

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I'd give it a go...10 eggs..mmmm

I know of a man ate 8 boiled eggs on easter sunday morning and went to mass, he went up for communion and when he opened his mouth wide to receive, he puked on the priest.........true story, all the drink the night before didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

uch wrote: »
    Can you imagine the Fart you'd let after this :eek:

Jaysus! Clear the room...

Seriously though, this could do two people easily and both would be stuffed! And for a tenner ;)

Advertisement