Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened on William street today?

Options
  • 04-06-2009 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I was in town giving out c.v's and there was a farcas on william st near foxes bow,guards on scene,that horse riding shop not sure of the name had its front window busted not sure is that related but loads of scobes around there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I think you answered your own questions.

Scobes, broken window and Gardai.

Find anything in your job hunt today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

well it must be a bit more serious than just a fight.no not a thing:(..limerick post had feck all.good few jobs that might suit me in fas but their those damn C.E bullcrap ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

is it true the scumbag Caseys were at it again?heard on newstalk there was an altercation at a halting site where a man was injured with a slashook and there was a large garda and armed presence,the stand off is ongoing.was this linked to the incident in town.heard that on the 2 o clock news on newstalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

my daughter was down the street a bit & apparently there was a bit of a dust up, something was thrown from a black car, any how she didn't hang around too long, she learned a long time ago best to avoid these circumstances.

Happened about 3 o'clock afaik

Advertisement