Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - Whitney's mystery fella

Options
  • 04-06-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

So what do you reckon his story is?

I'm of two minds where this guy is concerned.

First i reckon he may be a secret older brother that she never knew existed who was probably put up by her mam for adoption before she was born as he was very edgy and secretive when she asked his name - also her mam is supposed to be making an appearance this week so thats something to watch for.

My second opinion is that he has a connection to Tony. Tony has a trial coming up and maybe he's related to him or he met up with him in prison and told him all about Whitney and asked him to get close to her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

I was kind of the mind he had something to do with Tony myself alright! He kinda just barely looks like him??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

I'd say he's something to do with Tony alright. Either a relative or his cellmate or something.

He's coming accross as a bit creepy alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jkrowling

I read somewhere yesterday that her mam comes back in and wants to be part of her life but is then set to announce she's leaving for Austrailia and the big storyline will be does she take Whitney or leave her behind.

It also said that this guy may (have to emphasize the may here!!!" be her brother and she finds out after she tries to kiss him - please don't hold me to this though, ya know what soap mags are like ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

He has some connection to Tony or her mother.

Strange how the mother shows up now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

he's prob her brother or her dad or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I thought he was some connection to tony, he's the image of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I thought he had something to do with tony too.....didnt think he could be related to her....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Isn't he a bit too old for her aswel?
    not too sure about him hope he's nothing to do with Tony shes been through enough! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Finally we find out who he is.
    He's Whitneys half brother

hope he sticks around; EE is in need of some good looking males, and he certainly fits that bill.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a163021/eastenders-mystery-man-finally-revealed.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

He is Whitney's half brother Ryan - he moves in with Janine, gets a job in the pub and takes a fancy to Ronnie

Mod Edit: I looked it up and some of this isn't supposed to be revealed for another few weeks. Come on, Liz, you know the drill by now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

jobucks wrote: »
    he's prob her brother or her dad or something

Yes, I am in fact a soap genius :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

JP Liz wrote: »
    He is Whitney's half brother Ryan - he moves in with Janine, gets a job in the pub and takes a fancy to Ronnie

Mod Edit: I looked it up and some of this isn't supposed to be revealed for another few weeks. Come on, Liz, you know the drill by now.
    1 month cat ban the next time. I really mean it.

Advertisement