Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonesetter Myshall

Options
  • 04-06-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Guys,

I hurt my back playing GAA and a physio hasnt been able to sort out the problem. I am thinking of going to a chiropractor with it but a friend of mine suggested going to a bonesetter. I cant train and the moment and I am desperate to get back! Pain is quite sore and constant, e.g. hurts to get up and or to sit down etc.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

I edited your post as I am not entirely happy with names being mentioned or advertising a particular practise.

My advice,go to an osteopathy.Your muscles and bones will be treated simultaneously and you will find that less treatments and visits are required should you go to an osteopath.Chiropractors may fix the pain periodically but osteopathy tends to be more holistic in it's approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Geog

Osteopath is my advice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Geog

Mind you osteopaths differ and some are more brutal than others. Mine has been fantastic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 A254959

Hi Guys,

I hurt my back playing GAA and a physio hasnt been able to sort out the problem. I am thinking of going to a chiropractor with it but a friend of mine suggested going to a bonesetter. I cant train and the moment and I am desperate to get back! Pain is quite sore and constant, e.g. hurts to get up and or to sit down etc.

Any advice?

Hey theres a real good bonesetter in Drangan Co Tipperary too. He would definitely be able to sort you out if you go to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 hangover_ie_ie

Hi there I am the most sceptical guy you could meet have suffered serious back trouble since a work accident about 8 years ago. After many months i agreed to see a bone setter. I was thinking this is complete boulder dash.
    The results i couldnt belive really really couldnt, back pain was gone for a year. Its well well worth it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Hi there I am the most sceptical guy you could meet have suffered serious back trouble since a work accident about 8 years ago. After many months i agreed to see a bone setter. I was thinking this is complete boulder dash.
    The results i couldnt belive really really couldnt, back pain was gone for a year. Its well well worth it

Brillant! A recommendation from a chap with 12 posts in 3 years and 2 months:D

Advertisement