Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printing/saving sms texts from iphone

Options
  • 04-06-2009 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i have windows but need to get a hard copy of one conversation from my sms text messages does anyone know how this can be done? any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭CivilEx

purcey wrote: »
    i have windows but need to get a hard copy of one conversation from my sms text messages does anyone know how this can be done? any help would be much appreciated.
    A few potential options
    - Take a picture of the message with the conversation open (press sleep and home button at the same time), e-mail the picture of the conversation to yourself
    - If you are a developer and currently have 3.0 software you can cut and paste the text into an e-mail and e-mail your address on the windows PC
    - Wait until 3.0 is released to everyone (next week maybe) and do the same
    - Jailbreak your iPhone and install clippy from Cydia, a cut & paste application for jailbroken iPhones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 purcey

thanks for the help, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

http://pocket.qweas.com/mobile/tansee_iphone_transfer_sms_guide.htm

this might help

download the trial version if you only need 1 sms / conversation

Advertisement