Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you look like your dog?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've been told that my Border Collie resembles me.

He's a bit nervous by nature and afraid of water so I'm sold lol

& I know people that resemble their dogs too. My mate has a Bulldog and he's lazy and farcical =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby Soho

Well, I have greyhounds and can think of worse dogs I could be compared to :)
    I suppose I'm quite like them though, do a fair bit of lounging around, but if I have my sights set on something, I'll chase it with single minded 'dogged' determination and then give up quickly when I've caught it and get bored ;)
    Tallish with skinny legs! Pretty aloof with strangers? Maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭c-note

Sometimes,
    when i try licking my elbow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

This is like the theory where guys pick girlfriends that look like their moms :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

I don't think I look like my dog. On the other hand, I come from a bit of a vain and sometimes argumentative family and my best mate has a theory that's why we have foxterriers and jackrussells around the place, people like dogs who share their personalties.. and yah I know that's not really a compliment:D:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Only when I'm lickin me balls.

But really, no.

I hope not.
    I tend to fall for the mangiest most depressing looking dog in the pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RaeRae

I think I definetely had similarities to my dog, appearance wise, before I dyed my hair.

She's an English Springer Spaniel and her fur would get a reddish tint as it grew longer so it matched my then auburnish hair. Also the wavey fur on her ears matched my own wavey hair. And finally, she looks like she has freckles all over her face, similar to my freckles.

Ha. Never thought about it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

I wouldnt mind if i did look like my dog, I think he is much better looking then me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

This IS me, actually :D
    39942.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

When my Boyfriend's Mum saw my pup for the first time she said that she reminded her of me...probably because the pup is really clumsy and so am I :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Weird-Dog-1058.jpg

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

Look like my dog? Never. I have the looks and the body of a professional sportsman.

Darts is a professional sport...

PS Mairt, brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Weird-Dog-1058.jpg

:P

That is equal parts adorable and unsettling... :eek: I'm so confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RaeRae

liah wrote: »
    That is equal parts adorable and unsettling... :eek: I'm so confused...

Seconded, even though I've seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

:eek: Fear!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

God, that's weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭woofie87

I wish i looked like my dog! She is naturally blond, gorgeous, leggy and athletic! She is a canine equivalent of Charlize Theron or Cameron Diaz.

Advertisement