Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texas Hold'Em Tournament

Options
  • 03-06-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

snipped and locked.

Ste05

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Hi There, and welcome to the poker forum.

I'm not a mod but theres a couple of things you need to know:

1)-When your advetising a tourney, post it in the tournament section and not on the main page. (the mods will move it for you anyway)

2)- When posting up tourneys, theres a charter you have to follow about all aspects of the tournament so that the members here can make an informed decision as to travel to play in your game if they are in your area.

And just on the big tourney your advertising, imho, no serious player will pay €250 into an event that has a €75 rebuy. And only mostly serious players will pay a €250 entry fee in the 1st place so that leaves you in a no win situation.. Maybe a €150 with 1 rebuy/add-on at €100 is manageable, but €250 with a €75 rebuy is a big no-no.
    (I'm too far away from you to even consider playing this game, I'm just trying to give you a bit of advice).

GL with the game

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Please do as Connie says. PM myself or any other mod if you have questions.

Locked.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement