Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RELOCATION OF KELLS POST OFFICE COLLECTIONS

Options
  • 03-06-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am looking for general feed back on the new location of Kells Post office Collection services from the Kells Post office branch to the Kells business park ?

I am a mother of 2 young children and I am not happy with the new location of this unit, it is too far out of town and to access it you have to have a car, there is no footpaths and it is the main through road to Cavan so it is a busy road with heavy vehicles and lots of cars. This road is dangerous and not suitable to walk on, I don't have a car and I am a regular receiver of registered post and parcels and 99% of the time my post man calls while I am at the school so alot of my items go back to the sorting office in Kells. Now I will be unable to collect my items as I do not want to risk my life or the life of my 2 children walking on that dangerous busy road.

I am sure there has to be alot of people in Kells In Meath that are not happy with this ? there are many people who have not got cars and elderly people too who would find that walk which is over half an hour too much for them. I am looking for feedback here please so I can forward on our complaints to the relevant departments. Please if anyone can help out I would appreciate your views on the relocation of Kells Delivery Services Unit.

Advertisement