Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident in Ardnacrusha last night?

Options
  • 03-06-2009 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

Heard there was several shots fired around midnight and the eru was swarming the place.

I know it is in Clare but I figured there would be more of a response here instead of the Clare forum.

Anyone hear anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

RonMexico wrote: »
    I know it is in Clare but I figured there would be more of a response here instead of the Clare forum.

Post it in 'After Hours' then. Loads of people look in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

I heard that someone thought it was shots but it turned out to be fireworks. I'd say the gardai were sent up as a precaution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Who the fcuk leaves off fireworks on a tuesday night after midnight:confused:

Fireworks me ass

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

You should not put fireworks in your ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

:pac: Did ye learn the hard way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Fireworks me ass

You've never been a bored teenager, have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

ill have to ask the parentals and see what they heard :-) doubt it would be fireworks at this time of year around there to be honest

:pac: Did ye learn the hard way.

I'm extrapolating of course. The frog (though admittedly limited in facial expressions) didn't seem to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

MarkR wrote: »
    I'm extrapolating of course. The frog (though admittedly limited in facial expressions) didn't seem to enjoy it.

Ming haha

p.s. hows the supertech :D

Sitting in a box. :-) I'll lob it in when I get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Fireworks me ass

As Podge and Rodge say. "You should never stick a banger up your arse at Halloween!"

Advertisement