If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax Foxsat HDR PVR 320GB

Options
  • 03-06-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

hi guys,

I am very interested in the Humax Foxsat HDR PVR 320GB. To use it to its full potential, I would need a HD TV.

What would you recommend in a 37" model, and obviously whats your best price?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ozzie

As far as us lot in The Philips Shop is concerned we have the very excellent, and hot off the press, 37PFL8404H in store

details here.
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl8404h_12/37pfl8404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

This is a fantastic TV and my first batch has sold out! but more are due this week. We have on up and running so feel free to call on in.

This TV sells for €1099.99 (and it's a bargin at that price..) but as a Boardie you can take 10% off that price...

I should see the 37PFL5604H in the next few weeks.
    this will sell for €799.99 (again you can take 10% off that price)
    Details below
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl5604h_12/37pfl5604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

I really think the 37" 8 series will be the star of the show however.

Hope this is of interest.
    atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Thanks for that. I'll have to consult my financial manager now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ozzie

Just remember people like suprises!
    Why not bring one home, I'm sure it will go down well!!!

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.