Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With a little help form my friends

Options
  • 03-06-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Ok Guys thanks for taking the time to read this. were just at wall plate level in our new living room am im trying to get all the bits and bobs i need to be ready for wall chasing. so here is what i have (or going to buy) can you tell me how it all fits together

lcd tv:
    2 scarts & 3 Hdmi

Speakers :Teufel Theatre 1 speaker system.

Amp: Onky-Tx sr 307

Cables: 40m 4mm OFC, 2x5m HDMi, 1x5mScart, 1X5m SVGA, 1x 3.5mm Jack PC/iPod to 2 Phono RCA HiFi/Amp Lead Cable

Wall plates/Gang plates:

!BQWWyZg!2k~$(KGrHgoOKkEEjlLmY7zeBJ4fSY(wTg~~_2.JPG

AV4-WPHDMI-2.jpg

Also i Have a 1tb HDD with a component out put
    And a PS2 and sky+

How the hell do i connect all this stuff together. Im seriously baffeled. if any one could post pic of there set up that would be great or even sone one to give me a call. i really need to have my ****e together when we start wall chaseing or im going to make a mess of it.

Thanks in advance. i will post pics along the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭knx

Hi Covey,

Have you actually bought both items pictured. If so can you post a photo of the back of the second one. Looks to me like you would have serious difficulty getting a back box that would accomodate this, especially if you have to chase it in.

Advertisement