Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Airsoft Day

Options
  • 02-06-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

All the boards members should organise a day to all get out and airsoft. I'd love to meet some of the people on this and shoot them all too. Any ideas or opinions on doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

We should all have name tags with our screen names on it! (Christ I cant believe I just said that)

Yea, sounds good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Ye that sounds like a good idea. Few mods in mind I wouldn't mind taking out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Doyler92 wrote: »
    All the boards members should organise a day to all get out and airsoft. I'd love to meet some of the people on this and shoot them all too. Any ideas or opinions on doing this?

not a bad idea,although i dont think that will work out well with the people who argue with each other on this fourm and people who dont get on with the Mods:D

Ah now I have a feeling it would work. Like I'd do all the organising if I had the support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

ye the teams cup would be a good day ;) and you might even get the chance to shoot Shiva now thats a rare opportunity these days :D

• Advertisement

Your right there. Do you think the boards get out and skirmish day would work? Everybody leave opinions as I'll organise it if I get the support for all you airsoft boarders :D

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Ah now I have a feeling it would work. Like I'd do all the organising if I had the support.

ah,im only messin,lets see what the others say and if a Mod would set up a pole of Yes or No to a day out.and if it dose get organised can it be after the JC/LC exams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

mle1324 wrote: »
    not a bad idea,although i dont think that will work out well with the people who argue with each other on this fourm and people who dont get on with the Mods:D

Then they can get it all out on the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Toasty113 wrote: »
    We should all have name tags with our screen names on it! (Christ I cant believe I just said that)

Yea, sounds good though.

PICT0014-1.jpg

yep, im a nerd

Exactly I'd be more than happy to do it.

• Advertisement

Everybody get their friends and enemies to leave their support here and we get it done.

we will have to decide where.North Dublin,Louth .Where?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Closed,

A lot of boards airsoft members do skirmish at weekends if they can.

As for a site wide boards skirmish?

Figure out a way to PM every boards.ie member and arm them with an AEG at a large enough site to accommodate a few hundred thousand people and were on!

I cant wait to shoot that "The Master" guy............

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement