Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult violin lessons in leitrim?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi iv recently bought a violin and have since been trying to learn how to play from a 'Violin For Dummies' book!
    Though very informative and easy to follow I still feel that lessons are more than essential....
    If anyone can help or knows someone who can help then please let me know, Im willing to travel (within reason).
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

You could try Sligo Academy of Music - we have about four violin teachers and I know at least one of them teaches adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Bex2

I am from Castlebar, Mayo and teach violin every friday evening/saturday morning when I come home from college. It is the Mayo Concert Orchestra that organise these classes to happen. My students are mainly all children from ages 5 to 16 and I have taught adults in the past.

Castlebar could be a little out of the way depending where you are from in Leitrim but if you are interested be sure and email and we can discuss details!

Advertisement