Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck to all C&Hers doing exams :)

Options
  • 02-06-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to wish everyone starting their exams tomorrow Good Luck!
    Speaking as someone whos been through the hell, trust me it isnt that bad. Youll sh!t yourself until about 5-10 minutes before the 1st exam starts and then youll relax and let what you know come.
    And I know youll all do well even though your posts usually dont reflect your intelligence :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Speaking as someone whos been through the hell, trust me it isnt that bad. Youll sh!t yourself until about 5-10 minutes before the 1st exam starts and then youll relax and let what you know come.
    And I know youll all do well even though your posts usually dont reflect your intelligence :pac:

im freakishly calm and relaxed.
    havent had a break down or a freak out over the leaving cert,hoping the work ive done over the two years pays off.

good luck everyone...well be grand hopefully:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

I second this guys, best of luck. It isnt the bee all and end all so relax & go with it, It one of the tests in life you will encounter & there will be plenty more to come. Just do your best & may the force be with you!

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Maddison wrote: »
    I second this guys, best of luck. It isnt the bee all and end all so relax & go with it, It one of the tests in life you will encounter & there will be plenty more to come. Just do your best & may the force be with you!

*hugs*
    Feckin jedis

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Best of luck lads, My brother is doing his junior and my cousin her leaving! Hope all goes well for yiz on the day

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Good luck lads! ye'll be brilliant!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Feckin jedis

Says the one that has a Stars Wars Mr Potato Head:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

im freakishly calm and relaxed.
    havent had a break down or a freak out over the leaving cert,hoping the work ive done over the two years pays off.

I'm the same.. at this stage I'm kind of saying "ah sure what's meant to happen will happen"

Good luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Oh this is lovely. Us college students had actual proper exams a month ago, and did we get a thread dedicated to us? Noooo....

Ah only messin', hope it all goes well for you guys. :) Having gone through the Leaving Cert 2 years ago (man,that makes me feel really old. :() I know how stressful it can be but it really is not the end of the world. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Had a mental breakdown earlier, was pretty great.

At first it was a culmination of stress etc and I sat there reflecting, then I couldn't find my laptop and I converted all these feelings of stress and anxiety into pure unfiltered rage, destroying everything in path. I had no mercy towards anything from old remotes to discarded fruit, everything fell victim to me.

Then I realised I had left it on charge in my room.

Oops silly me:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aw thanks everyone :) wow i feel so supported :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

Just had both my english papers today, was really ****ing it....
    All went good though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

RHRN wrote: »
    Just had both my english papers today, was really ****ing it....
    All went good though :D

how did you have both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

yeah,, how'd you have both??

And good luck to everybody,!!!!!!,:D
    I'm s*itting english P2 tomorrow!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

good luck everyone! You'll feel great when you're out the other side and it's all over =D

@ knife-wrench : lol, yeah, college exams are far worse, but shush, you'll scare them... =P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

yummy91 wrote: »
    I'm s*itting english P2 tomorrow!!!:(
    No you're not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Trueist words I've heard in a long time altho I'm gonna be ****ting paper 2 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Ahh, but did any of you have the added bonus of national uproar and a few hours of "is it/isnt it/is it/isnt it"....:rolleyes: Lucky us, eh?!

Ahh, but did any of you have the added bonus of national uproar and a few hours of "is it/isnt it/is it/isnt it"....:rolleyes: Lucky us, eh?!
    Nah. Only thing I had to go through was doing my engineering practical alone on a saturday cause I had a septic throat and couldnt eat,sleep or barely breathe for a week.
    Went delerious a few times too :pac:

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Trueist words I've heard in a long time altho I'm gonna be ****ting paper 2 now
    See. Im smart...................sometimes....................rarely....................ok never and I got lucky

Advertisement