Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Harold's Cross?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hey guys,

Just looking for a bit of help with directions, i'm dreadful with them. I'm going to Harold's Cross and was just wondering what the best way to go was? I'm coming from Ballybrack/Cherrywood exit on the M50.

Thanks for the help guys in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

The easiest but not the shortest way to get there is go to the M50 exit at the N81 (Jnct 11) and follow all green signs for N81 (City Center).

After you turn left in Terrenure (which is signposted N81 - City Center) go on for another mile or so.

You are just about there when you pass a Maxol station on the right and shortly after that is Peggy Kellys pub on the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭bazzer

As an alternative to the M50, stay on the N11 all the way inbound until Leeson Street Bridge, then turn left and follow the Grand Canal. The third junction you come to is Harold's Cross Bridge. Turn left here again towards Harold's Cross.

Advertisement