Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software that remembers table position ipoker

Options
  • 02-06-2009 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Dont even know if this is possible for ipoker but is there software that remembers the positions you open your tables at, for example i can tile 9 mini tables on one of my monitors without any overlap but i would like them to load the 1st table in the top right, 2nd on to the right, 3rd to the right of the 2nd, 4th under the 1st and so on until ive 3 rows of 3.

Probably dreaming but id also like to quickly reshuffles them based on priority, so if my top 2 rows have the best games with the fish and the bottom 3 rows have the not so good games that im waiting to switch as soon as a table becomes available so rather than dragging the tables around id like to pick a table and assign it a priority and it auto juggles the tables around based on this, probably not possible but being able to to do the 1st part is the main thing. probably sounds incredibly lazy just looking to be more efficent when multitabling, already use the focus ahk script and minimaxmod but couldnt find anything for the above probably cause i dont know what terms to search

Comments

Advertisement