Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Heating going mad

Options
  • 01-06-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

we have a gas heating and we basically have three switches,

one is a little red one which i think turns on the power,

then u press the next switch which turns on the water,

the other switch when u turn it on turns on the heat with radiators etc,

but over the last few weeks i noticed it has got very hot and when u only have the water switch on the bloomin radiators are coming on even though u dont have the heating on ,

i just checked the boiler on the wall were u can regulate the heat there and its on fire its that hot

the final straw was the last few days when i was washing clothes the water in the washing machine was boiling

i would be grateful if anyone had any clues to what i could do i even tried to turn radiators off and did, but there still hot and the main swicth level on the gas boiler is only on 1, and i turned down the stat in my bedroom to no avail

help please, i was wondering if my boiler needed to be clean but the washing machine freaked me out ,

Advertisement