Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who you voting for in the European Elections?

Options
  • 01-06-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Few polls floating around here for the Local Elections, but none for the European Elections...

So who you voting for?

Or do you even care?

Who are you giving your No. 1 to in the European Elections? 19 votes

Aylward, Liam (Fianna Fáil)
    0% 0 votes
    Byrne, Thomas (Fianna Fáil)
    5% 1 vote
    Childers, Nessa (Labour Party)
    5% 1 vote
    Funchion, Kathleen (Sinn Féin)
    10% 2 votes
    Garvey, Paddy (Independent)
    31% 6 votes
    Grealy, Micheál E (Independent)
    0% 0 votes
    McGuinness, Mairead (Fine Gael)
    0% 0 votes
    O'Malley, Raymond (Libertas)
    0% 0 votes
    Phelan, John Paul (Fine Gael)
    0% 0 votes
    Sharkey, Thomas (Sinn Féin)
    47% 9 votes
    Tallon, Jim (Independent)
    0% 0 votes
    Won't vote/Spoil vote
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

JP Phelan no. 1, McGuinness No. 2.
    Hope to god that Labour woman does not get in, not even from the constituency apparently, no thanks.
    I guess there still will be a quota for the FF sheep and Alyward will return. Not that you'd notice either way :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Same as above.

JP Phelan no. 1, McGuinness No. 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

mfitzy wrote: »
    Hope to god that Labour woman does not get in, not even from the constituency apparently, no thanks.
    :

She's a Dub alright. An ex-Green whose dad was a FF Taoiseach & President.

She's not come across well in any TV/Radio interviews I've heard her in. She is polling well in the Irish Times Opinion Polls though. So well, it looks like she will get elected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mason Fairbanks

Not voting for JP Phelan anyway. His poster obstructs checking for oncoming cars near Scanlon park. You just dont need it do ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ChristIsMurph

Not voting for JP Phelan anyway. His poster obstructs checking for oncoming cars near Scanlon park. You just dont need it do ya.

Thats Raymond O'Malley obstructing over there. No JP posters obstruct. If they do, contact his campaign and they will remove them.

• Advertisement

It's JP's alrite, as you come up riverview and go to turn right down for super-valu.

Im sure it wont directly lead to an accident, but it does reduce visibilty.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

It's JP's alrite, as you come up riverview and go to turn right down for super-valu.

Im sure it wont directly lead to an accident, but it does reduce visibilty.

Every single party has done this at some stage over the last few weeks, its hardly JPs fault! Down here, every party (incl. Indpedents) have done it in the exact same area (in terms of blocking view)

Fair enough i accept its not his fault. Just annoying when you're only learning to drive and nervous enuff as it is.

I doub't i'll be bothered voting anyway :pac:

Fair enough i accept its not his fault. Just annoying when you're only learning to drive and nervous enuff as it is.

Good experience so ;) If thats what you found adding to your nerves, you had it easy :P
    I doub't i'll be bothered voting anyway :pac:

Whys that?

Advertisement