Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weather predictions 6th june up in Ratoath, Co. Meath

Options
  • 01-06-2009 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Any whiz kids or mystic megs out there? Im going up there to a concert next Saturday and was just wondering what people reckon the weather will be like.
    Last year it was pissing rain and full of muck:(
    cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

Well it looks like it should be good with the high to our north. Check back here by Wednesday night/Thursday morning just to be sure. All n all though, this week is looking very very good for the fine weather to continue;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Saturday is looking Wet and Windy imo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,702 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

from met.ie:
    Through Saturday and Sunday more unsettled weather will approach Ireland from the Bay of Biscay. Rainfall over the weekend will be heavy and persistent at times. The winds will be strong too, from a northeasterly direction. The early days of next week will see a continuation of the cool unsettled weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

the auld weather just had to turn, just when we were all starting to enjoy ourselves! :( ah well, hopefully the unsettled spell wont last too long :)

coming from biscay i wouldn't be surprised if the north and north west escapes most of the rain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭fits

How does it look around Valentia for Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I hope it dosen't rain:(

it's not looking good according to the latest forecast. it looks like none of us will escape the rain tomorrow and it's going to be rather cool for this time of the year over the next few days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

that concert must have been muddy as hell, i only live 4km from the venue cud hear the concert quite loud from my house all yesterday and the rain never stopped pouring solidly all day long into the night. I dont think it actually got above 8C yesterday it was that cold.

Advertisement