Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair products with sunblock

Options
  • 01-06-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

I have a bit of a bald patch which is particularly sensitive to the sun, I also have some hair that needs taming with the likes of Bryl Cream.

So I find myself, either wearing a cap, or applying both suncream and Bryl cream to my head, which aint pretty.

Anyone know if there is a hair care product with some kind of sun factor built in?

Serious thread, btw.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

there is a spray on factor 25 in boots that is a 'hair and scalp' protector. Not sure how good it is a styling product though..

I'm only very concerned at the vision of that haircut Tom, bald spot combined with unruly section needing taming! shave it off man!

Advertisement