Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Threadless $5 dollar Tshirt sale

Options
  • 01-06-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭

Just as it says on the tin.http://www.threadless.com/catalog/style,tees/price,5/viewall,1

Orders larger than €28 including delivery can be open to import charges etc so be warned. By my calculations you can get 4 €5 Tshirts delivered to Ireland for inside €28 however.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Thanks, got 3 nice ones, shipping was $9 so my total came to $24.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

These sales are pretty useless unless you're a midget or obese. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

I'm going to stock up on presents for my obese midget brother so.

Anyway, I found a few designs in medium. Going to put in an order for about 4. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

I'll take my chances with the obese midgets, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

plenty of medium available.

• Advertisement

Get in early and the stock is always full - that's why these alerts are so important. The nice ones always go fast, case in point: http://www.threadless.com/product/1388/T_Minus

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Great site.....got any more recession bustin cheap clothes websites!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Whats the story with their sizes? Like are their Larges the same as an XL here and vice versa for example?

Also any other cheap clothes sites anyone know of? post here please then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Buy all my T's here.... no problem with sizes this time around. I found ye have to be really quick when the sale email go's out. Got the 4 I wanted no probs. :)

I take Large in T's over here ..... the Large on Threadless is a little bit bigger but fits grand...!

Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Threadless have lost their way a bit recently, their designs used to be exciting innovative and fresh, and even the garment quality used to be far better, but now they just seem very samey and lifeless, but for 5 dollars you cant really go wrong, and they are always a pleasure to deal with.
    Oinkage, i think you posted a link to the wrong shirt, cause the one you linked is most overly horrid and gay

• Advertisement

Aren't you the guy who was trolling on the thread about speakers? Nice to see you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Oinkage, i think you posted a link to the wrong shirt, cause the one you linked is most overly horrid and gay
    Are you in fact 12? Cop yourself on! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

What's the shirt quality like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

mathie wrote: »
    What's the shirt quality like?

The quality has been very good in my experience.I've mainly bought them as presents and I've noticed they are still being worn this summer and still look good despite being well worn and over a year old.

imagine, shock, horror, if someone actually expressed an opinion or made a remake in jest around here, god forbid. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭Basq

imagine, shock, horror, if someone actually expressed an opinion or made a remake in jest around here, god forbid. :eek:
    One man's garbage is another man's gold.

What business is it of yours what design another person wants to buy? And I'd rather not have terms like "most overly horrid and gay" being directed at other posters opinions of good fashion (unless it's a jewel-encrusted glove, of course).

article-1164715-0415158A000005DC-240_306x423.jpg

It's childish!

Maybe that design wasnt quite to my taste, but i'm feeling the glove, but i'd say its more adult sized than a childs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Enough, just use the stick Basq.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Nice to see some more useful posts, I think you'd have more fun moaning in feedback or afterhours :D

Regarding the request for cheap t shirts burtons.co.uk do 3 for £15 & have other good deals.

Be warned delivery isn't always 100% reliable as a few of us found out!!

But, as posted in burtin thread, i recently got 2 deliveries so thumbs up... for the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Keith C wrote: »
    Nice to see some more useful posts, I think you'd have more fun moaning in feedback or afterhours :D

Regarding the request for cheap t shirts burtons.co.uk do 3 for £15 & have other good deals.

Be warned delivery isn't always 100% reliable as a few of us found out!!

But, as posted in burtin thread, i recently got 2 deliveries so thumbs up... for the moment!

I was more looking for a site that did graphics on tshirts and unique tshirts like threadless, as opposed to plain tshirts. Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Im getting shipping at $15. What did ye put in as postal code? I put 00000 in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

oxygen wrote: »
    Im getting shipping at $15. What did ye put in as postal code? I put 00000 in

Shipping seems to be based on weight and hence quantity.It' $9 for 1-4 tshirts and then $15 for 5 or more.I used Eire as postcode but I doubt it matters what you use as far as price goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

Has anyone recived there orders yet?
    I ordered on the 2nd of june.. Got a mail saying it was shiped on the 4th of june.
    Havent recived my order yet..

Anyone else have problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Mine was posted Jun 2nd and I received it on Friday. So you'll probably get it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 strombone

Hi Samsung,

I ordered around the same date as you - haven't received mine yet either, but am not too concerned yet. Allowing three weeks for standard delivery, I expect them to arrive over the next couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

Ah thats good news strombone..
    Just read there site myself...

If you have received a shipping confirmation email, than yes, your order has been shipped from our warehouse. US orders currently take from 3-8 business days to arrive. International orders can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks since several of our packages get held up in customs. If your international order has not arrived within this timeframe, we recommend checking with your local post and customs offices to make sure your package is not being held.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Got mine on Monday too, ordered on 2nd June too, the postmark said New Zealand so that might explain the delay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 whirlagigwitch

Mine were shipped June 3rd postal economy and haven't arrived yet but i would assume the pigeon is almost here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Mine arrived early last week.. 13 for me, 2 for the baby, no customs. I ordered another couple last week, that's the end of my $500 threadless credit :( Looks like I'm going to have to pay for my clothes from here on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

yo I am just about a large over here these days,

would that match up to a large with these guys, or are they big sizing and I would be a medium?

Advertisement