Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car mats in Limerick city!

Options
  • 31-05-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

hi, i was just wondering where the best place in terms of value for money on car mats is..halfords springs to mind but they tend to be a bit pricey! im looking for 4 altogether..2 front and 2 back!

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It depends on whether you are after bog standard mats or are trying to match them to a car.

Bog standard can be got in most car shops and Lidl had some for about 8 quid for a set. Most stores like Woodies/Homebase etc also sell car mats in their car accessories areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ebay have great mats and can be tailored to your cars with logos and some sellers can embroider anything onto your mats.

They can also be cut to your cars footwells.

My new ones have the S-line logos for the Audi on it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,169 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I recently bought Volvo car mats from a shop on ebay. My car has little button clips built into the floor to stop the mats from moving around under your feet. Got the mats with the holes cut out for the clips, fit perfectly and good quality mats too, cost me €40 of which €20 was for postage. Volvo dealer wanted €93. :eek: :rolleyes:

If you are only after bog standard car mats then I recommend going to Heatons, picked up a set of universal mats there for my sister's car recently. Cost €6, they are great value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

nice one, cheers lads..i was also thinking of replacing the carpet in the car (94 micra), previous owner probably had a hairy dog, place is covered in hairs which cant be hooverd up, looking quite shabby too, and was wondering if it would be an expensive job..i could probably rip it out myself but installing it would be a different thing alltogether

Advertisement