Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Hairdressers/Barbers open Sunday?

Options
  • 30-05-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Well basically the title says it all.. Didn't get a chance to get it done today and want it done for tommorrow but every barbers I have seen so far are closed, Im desperate? Can anyone help me??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Would doubt it, especially as it is a bank holiday weekend. The only place you could try tomorrow is the Crescent Shopping Centre as there is a hairdresser in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

How come one is open in the crescent but not in town?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Resi12 wrote: »
    How come one is open in the crescent but not in town?:confused:

Because everybody needs a day off. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I don't think I understood your first reply, What hairdresser are you talking about in the crescent?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Resi12 wrote: »
    I don't think I understood your first reply, What hairdresser are you talking about in the crescent?

I did not say that I knew if they were open on Sundays, I just said that they might be your best bet for finding a hairdresser that is open. I think it is a Peter Marks hairdresser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Bellissimo on the Dock Rd. is open on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,050 ✭✭✭✭phog

Gents hairdressers in Thomondgate, between petrol station and Hassett's Pub next door to Bambury's Bookies, should be open from 12.

Advertisement