Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile vivarium needed

Options
  • 30-05-2009 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I need a large home for a chinese waterdragon. If anyone has a second hand one in wood in a good condition for sale or even better for free. I dont really need any accessories as i have a lot of that stuff.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mrttattoo

i think i might have just what u need may need slight modification but should be simple large shop display cabinet two full size sliding doors on the front. over 1ft deep nearly 6ft tall and maybe 3.5 wide

FREE to good home
    1Star wrote: »
    I need a large home for a chinese waterdragon. If anyone has a second hand one in wood in a good condition for sale or even better for free. I dont really need any accessories as i have a lot of that stuff.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 1Star

Sounds good. do you have any pictures.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mrttattoo

wont be able to get pics up til mon or tues camera is out of action
    1Star wrote: »
    Sounds good. do you have any pictures.
    Thanks

Thats ok. I can wait till then but i am interested
    Thanks a lot

mrttattoo wrote: »
    wont be able to get pics up til mon or tues camera is out of action
    If you live near Dublin or close by i can go see it any time over the weekend that is ok for you

• Advertisement

Hi there
    I was just wonderin if you got your camera fixed.
    No worries if you haven't because i can go see it for if you like.
    I am really interested in this cabinet it sounds ideal. Sebastian is quickly out growing is cage and i'll like to get started on a new project that will make him more comfortable
    If this is not available anymore please let me know
    Thanks

Advertisement