Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underage soccer in Carlow

Options
  • 29-05-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Is your child or even you (for our younger posters) interested in playing soccer this year? Vale Wanderers is a club in Leighlinbridge with underage teams from Under 9s all the way up to U18s.

Last year the club attracted players from the Leighlinbridge area but also from around the county. This season they hope to attract even more players.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me or you can get further information on the club here:

www.valewanderers.com

Mods, if the above is not ok, let me know. I am a coach at this club.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

Is your child or even you (for our younger posters) interested in playing soccer this year? Vale Wanderers is a club in Leighlinbridge with underage teams from Under 9s all the way up to U18s.

Last year the club attracted players from the Leighlinbridge area but also from around the county. This season they hope to attract even more players.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me or you can get further information on the club here:

www.valewanderers.com

Mods, if the above is not ok, let me know. I am a coach at this club.

it's not a business or that, just a community thing so it's fine by me

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

For anyone in Tullow who wants information on Juvenile Soccer in their area you can PM me here or keep an eye in the local newsletter near the end of the summer for dates of training sessions.

Also Parkville are host to the FAI summer camps this year again and Samba Soccer have a camp in Tullow Community School, see http://www.summersoccerschools.ie/ and http://www.sambasoccer.com/index2.htm for more details

Oh and any Parents in the area that want to help out please send me a PM, we need all the help we can get, be it managing, coaching or fundraising or anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Good luck this season Villain!

Advertisement