Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Interactive Media in UL

Options
  • 29-05-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I was thinking about going back to college and doing a masters in Multimedia. I have an undergraduate in Product Design/Industrial Design and have 18 months experience in a product design firm. I became interested in graphics and did a night course in Web Authoring which I really enjoyed.
    I was just wondering has anyone done MSc in Multimedia in DCU or MSc in Interactive Media? What are the job prospects like? What type of people (skills) best succeed in this course? What is taught in the course?
    By the way, does anyone know the difference between MSc in Multimedia in DCU and MSc in Interactive Media?

Advertisement