Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need replacement diswasher in a hurry

Options
  • 29-05-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Help!!

My dishwasher gave up the ghost the night before last after almost 12 years constant loyal service. It's a Servis and from what I remember it was pretty much a cheapo at the time. I've been told it sounds like the motor is gone (It keeps tripping fuses when it starts into the wash cycle). Call-out charge alone is 75 euros before parts or labour so I reckon it's not really worth that. Don't think it's even worth trying for a new motor. So it sounds as if it's time for a new model.

I firmly believe that life is too short for washing dishes ad infinitum so I need a replacement urgently.

I'm in Killaloe so very close to Limerick. But I do need it to be well priced. Any help with prices, models places to buy gratefully received. Don't think I'm up for a trip up north though. Anything online or close-by?

Thanks.
    J

Any ideas.

Comments

Advertisement