Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing back on and Rent Supplement

Options
  • 29-05-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭

Hey.

Unemployed since October 2008. Signed on in November I believe. Anyways, I never tried for help with my monthly rent (€400) but I've been struggling the past couple months. I've been sent to FIVE different medical centres, had to get my landlord to re-sign the form as the Social Welfare office lost the last one, etc. Around the friggin' loop, basically.

Anyways, went into Dublin City Council Office yesterday to get them to sign the form, and they said I've to apply for housing... I'm just sickened. More running around, more forms, and more clueless than ever.

Anyone can help me out with what is meant to happen? I'm living in my current accomadation 2 years and don't want a house.

Also, I've just finished a FAS course and need to sign back on... any idea what the waiting times are like right now?

Thanks all, any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement