Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday Weekend

Options
  • 29-05-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

The forecast does not look like some big waves are coming, however I would like to get out with my camera and maybe into water.
    Are you going to the west coast this weekend? I am just curious where to go to see some good surfing to take some more pictures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

rock up to fundoran/strandhill and you will have your pic of surfers and spots to shoot.....................with your camera

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I have a heart place in Easky, so that would be my main direction. I'll try to get there on Sunday morning. Hopefully I get more information here before I leave.
    Thank you for hint. And keep them coming :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

looks like there are some pretty sizeable waves out west today anyway, wish i was there ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

yeah i think i will skip out the office and grab the board for a wee session this eve. too good a day to be sitting in..........................

swish,,,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I have the board and the bodyboard with me, so hopefully either way, I'll have some fun after work...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Completely blown out in the Northwest.:mad:
    Force 6 at the moment, best trying further South.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

keep this thread going,

any chance tomorrow morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gavDUB

in bundoran all day today, good size but going to drop a bit tomorrow and even more on sunday. but the good weather makes it all worth while . will give a update tomorrow if anyone wants one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gavDUB

should prob have gone in detail a bit more.

streedagh was maybe 2 foot in the afternoon

bundoran main beach was fireing

tullan to too big and messy

ross was spot on had a real good session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

was in spanish point earlier . very windy, so pretty awkward. i took the body board out instead and had some good fun...

• Advertisement

I am going to the west on Sunday early morning. Very early, I want to be there before 6am. I borrowed a little better lens - eeehaaaa :-)
    If you are somewhere close to Easkey, please, let me know where I could find you. I will try to make a little better pictures this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 richy316

was in lahinch all day yesterday(friday) was great craic on longboard 4ft waves. spanish pt wasnt great. weekend dropping off.

Any news about Easky and Ennischrone for tomorrow morning? I want to leave in approx. 4 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Hey ThOnda,

Any recent pics for us? There were a couple of good weeks prior to this current flat spell. Saw a couple of guys snapping away at that beach you featured over the weekend.... anything decent for us perhaps??;)

Advertisement