Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurleys

Options
  • 29-05-2009 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Are there any decent hurley makers in wicklow or wexford im from Laois and im fed up of local hurls
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Get them from Kilkenny. Star Hurleys are the best in the business

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭rower2K8

I would go with Star or o conor there the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 deisekidd

hairybacon wrote: »
    Are there any decent hurley makers in wicklow or wexford im from Laois and im fed up of local hurls

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT FRANK MURPHY IN WATERFORD IS GREAT AT MAKING HURLEYS AND AT REPAIRING

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

Jim O Brien from Drangan makes some mighty hurleys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gaa mad

I use Brian Walsh HURLS hes in enniscorthy in wexford hes number is 0872871702 hes also a rep for cooper he has helmets balls everything gaa basically you should give him a ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 teddy ked

i heard kevin cleere from kilkenny makes a class hurl..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Howsaboutya?

Theres a new fella in Cork after starting up. O'Mahony Hurleys, there nice sticks. He does all hurleys by hand and whatever shape, weight or lenght you want. Does a good job with his repairs aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭glanman

try this site:

http://www.igahm.com/4.html

List of all hurley makers, its there association or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Centreback

hairybacon wrote: »

A friend recommended Lash go leor recently so I got two hurleys by post and they're working a treat, lovely balance and a great strike out of 'em. they do different models too so you can choose whatever you want. www.lashgoleor.com ..the customer service was impressive, phoned up afterwards to see if I was happy with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mac Uilis

Does anyone know what David Moran from Rathdrum in Wicklow is like?

• Advertisement
Advertisement