Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best hand?

Options
  • 29-05-2009 7:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

iv been playing for a while now and iv noticed that ace and king come out on the flop more then any other cards, is this why everyone plays AK so much or should i be bluffing pretending to have these cards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

The purpose of a fishtrap is to catch fish, and when the fish are caught, the trap is forgotten.
    The purpose of a rabbit snare is to catch rabbits. When the rabbits are caught, the snare is forgotten.
    The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten.
    Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.

Chuang-Tsu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

iv been playing for a while now and iv noticed that ace and king come out on the flop more then any other cards, is this why everyone plays AK so much or should i be bluffing pretending to have these cards?

Definitely option B ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Yep...AK FTW

Anna-Kournikova-26.JPG

en%20guzel%20Anna%20Kournikova%20resimleri.jpg

483268140_bbded609b8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭gondorff

Eights and threes hit the flop more often nowadays. It used to be aces and kings, but that was before the game was modernised.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭corigi

gondorff wrote: »
    Eights and threes hit the flop more often nowadays. It used to be aces and kings, but that was before the game was modernised.

+1 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

gondorff wrote: »

I heard KQos is quite popular too :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement