Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO footage in Ireland

Options
  • 28-05-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

There was a thread here about that a while ago - the footage was going to be released at a later date or something but I totally forgot about it, so what happened was the footage released and is it available anywhere ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Below is a link to the original thread. I dont think the footage was ever released for general viewing.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055387750

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

thx, guess it wasn't anything so or it would have got out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Its been 1 month since I seen 2 UFOs:p

Yeah and I did.

Oh and lightening just when I was talking about it. Maybe this stuff happens to me because I am mastering my own reality and perceptions, cus I dont watch WWE, dancing with the stars, American Idol and the hills gotta love that show:D

People laugh at me for witnessing reality, But I laugh at people who think T.V is reality

Life does exist OUT THERE and YES they CAN have spaceships and YES they had SPACESHIPS BEFORE US, and YES they had BEEN LIKE US one time. Its the cycle of the cosmos once you open your mind you WILL be ready to find out the truth.

You have choices, thats the beauty about this world. You can go out and find evidence for E.Ts or you can sit at home and watch American Idol and what johnny did on Coronation street last night. Choices choices, Choices.

2009 is well flying by and the new way to be, is not to demand proof from another all the time for what they have learnt. The new way of society is you to get up off your ass and look for the knowledge you seek. Its about choices. You can believe and create whatever you want within this existence. You can succeed or fail that is your responsibility.

If you dont believe that people witness UFOs that is fine and good for you. But if you want to find out, don't rely on other people. Its time to be adults. The time is now. The time is for you to start been the amazing human being you are ought to be.

Not this "sitting at home telling everyone they are loony for believing in the experiences they had, just because you have never witnessed it"

Ignorance and arrogance is the reason the E.Ts will not contact you. The powers of be from their perspective would have told you already if you were all ready. Infact they have been giving subtle signs since the 40s, through Nazisism, advancing millitary, UFO phenomoneon, Hollywood, explosion of UFOLOGY Conspiracies with the US government and alien contact, Planet X and NASA history of bull****ting and going back over their facts and refact checking etc.

Want to go back further and no not reading soicety made history books
    The bible The egyptians The mayas the Atlantis myths, Ancient summaria. the old world, Easter Island, the pyramids that are in bosnia and China, Mars connection, the 12 houses in the zodiac or all aligned to the ancient knowledge and tree of life within this galaxy. The constelations all have specific alien existence that was brought to earth. If your still not convinced, research history before 1,600BC. Go look at underwater cities of Japan. Go and look at pyramids that are located in CHina. Go and find out whats deep in the Amazon. Look at interdimensinol portals, many ancient sites such as stongehenge, mayas, giza pyramids are built on interdimensional gateways to the stars. Each civlizations worship the stars, and most noticeably of the four race types that we take shape and form from. The four race types are on this planet but not in human form, except us of course. If your still not convinced, look up the history of where Summarians got their writings from. Go and research where the basques found its language and where it came from. You wont find out. You will not find out the real reason why the pyramids were built because you do not know who owns your society. The truth is this planet has always been infected by this galaxy ever since life got here from the stars. This is why none of us are from earth and to say we are the only ones, is just nothing but idiocy.

THe existing illuminati/church and "free" world are witholding the ancient knowledge. Because we dont no a whole lot but the 9 to 5 race and we never bother to look within our own existing reality. we think we know it all of course. We are soo smart and cool to laugh at others for been open to the blunt reality that exist beyond our own planet but we dont even understand the things we do ourselves and why we do it.

We will get diclosure soon.

But look at the powers of be point of from their view do you think they are confident enough to tell you, when you can just look and see my own threads getthing blocked:D:D:D in 2009. rofl.

So no, Noooooooooooone of your are going to know for another 2 years anyhow. Some people have already gotten to overwhelmed to the changes on this planet already.

Think about what I said.;) Dont believe anything I say of course, but at least you will rethink in a whole new way about everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

mysterious wrote: »
    Its been 1 month since I seen 2 UFOs:p

Yeah and I did.

Oh and lightening just when I was talking about it. Maybe this stuff happens to me because I am mastering my own reality and perceptions, cus I dont watch WWE, dancing with the stars, American Idol and the hills gotta love that show:D

People laugh at me for witnessing reality, But I laugh at people who think T.V is reality

Life does exist OUT THERE and YES they CAN have spaceships and YES they had SPACESHIPS BEFORE US, and YES they had BEEN LIKE US one time. Its the cycle of the cosmos once you open your mind you WILL be ready to find out the truth.

You have choices, thats the beauty about this world. You can go out and find evidence for E.Ts or you can sit at home and watch American Idol and what johnny did on Coronation street last night. Choices choices, Choices.

2009 is well flying by and the new way to be, is not to demand proof from another all the time for what they have learnt. The new way of society is you to get up off your ass and look for the knowledge you seek. Its about choices. You can believe and create whatever you want within this existence. You can succeed or fail that is your responsibility.

If you dont believe that people witness UFOs that is fine and good for you. But if you want to find out, don't rely on other people. Its time to be adults. The time is now. The time is for you to start been the amazing human being you are ought to be.

Not this "sitting at home telling everyone they are loony for believing in the experiences they had, just because you have never witnessed it"

Ignorance and arrogance is the reason the E.Ts will not contact you. The powers of be from their perspective would have told you already if you were all ready. Infact they have been giving subtle signs since the 40s, through Nazisism, advancing millitary, UFO phenomoneon, Hollywood, explosion of UFOLOGY Conspiracies with the US government and alien contact, Planet X and NASA history of bull****ting and going back over their facts and refact checking etc.

Want to go back further and no not reading soicety made history books
    The bible The egyptians The mayas the Atlantis myths, Ancient summaria. the old world, Easter Island, the pyramids that are in bosnia and China, Mars connection, the 12 houses in the zodiac or all aligned to the ancient knowledge and tree of life within this galaxy. The constelations all have specific alien existence that was brought to earth. If your still not convinced, research history before 1,600BC. Go look at underwater cities of Japan. Go and look at pyramids that are located in CHina. Go and find out whats deep in the Amazon. Look at interdimensinol portals, many ancient sites such as stongehenge, mayas, giza pyramids are built on interdimensional gateways to the stars. Each civlizations worship the stars, and most noticeably of the four race types that we take shape and form from. The four race types are on this planet but not in human form, except us of course. If your still not convinced, look up the history of where Summarians got their writings from. Go and research where the basques found its language and where it came from. You wont find out. You will not find out the real reason why the pyramids were built because you do not know who owns your society. The truth is this planet has always been infected by this galaxy ever since life got here from the stars. This is why none of us are from earth and to say we are the only ones, is just nothing but idiocy.

THe existing illuminati/church and "free" world are witholding the ancient knowledge. Because we dont no a whole lot but the 9 to 5 race and we never bother to look within our own existing reality. we think we know it all of course. We are soo smart and cool to laugh at others for been open to the blunt reality that exist beyond our own planet but we dont even understand the things we do ourselves and why we do it.

We will get diclosure soon.

But look at the powers of be point of from their view do you think they are confident enough to tell you, when you can just look and see my own threads getthing blocked:D:D:D in 2009. rofl.

So no, Noooooooooooone of your are going to know for another 2 years anyhow. Some people have already gotten to overwhelmed to the changes on this planet already.

Think about what I said.;) Dont believe anything I say of course, but at least you will rethink in a whole new way about everything.

You realise that people wont listen to you for a number of reasons.
    One,you are condescending in both language and manner.
    You wont engage in positive debate or discussion.You may or may not be correct but wont admit that you could be wrong.Thus displaying the arrogance and ignorance you claim to abhor.
    Your arguements are vague and weak,lacking structure.Merely mentioning something and expecting others to accept it as hard proof is both bad practice and I daresay a sign of self-righteousness.
    In almost a combination of the above-you assume everyone is ignorant of what you believe to be the truth yet you are unable to instruct them better.
    I strive to be openminded,I respect ones beliefs and will always defend your right to them.However I also believe that to further humankinds understanding of our world and universe,we must work with each other,not against each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    You realise that people wont listen to you for a number of reasons.
    One,you are condescending in both language and manner.
    You wont engage in positive debate or discussion.You may or may not be correct but wont admit that you could be wrong.Thus displaying the arrogance and ignorance you claim to abhor.
    Your arguements are vague and weak,lacking structure.Merely mentioning something and expecting others to accept it as hard proof is both bad practice and I daresay a sign of self-righteousness.
    In almost a combination of the above-you assume everyone is ignorant of what you believe to be the truth yet you are unable to instruct them better.
    I strive to be openminded,I respect ones beliefs and will always defend your right to them.However I also believe that to further humankinds understanding of our world and universe,we must work with each other,not against each other.

and it was VERY long

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Mysterious please do not take threads off-topic. This thread has nothing to do with other threads you've made and bans from other forums, and nothing to do with most of the rest of your post.

MooseJam wrote: »
    thx, guess it wasn't anything so or it would have got out

Dont say that, they exact same thing was filmed in the UK 3 months after Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Dont say that, they exact same thing was filmed in the UK 3 months after Ireland.

films can be post edited. Fakest UFO video as far as I can remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Shane_C wrote: »
    and it was VERY long

I know we live in the fast line, instant info, another sign of people not wanting to do research. In order to do research you have to spend years doing it. If this is long, then my advice dont read anything that's outide of the education t.v limits. Seriously. If you really want to know about this topic, you have to start reading.

Bigeasy did I say I didn't want to debate or dicuss this topic. I was dicussing it. Feel free to talk about this I never stopped you.

When you mean vague and lacking structure. What do you want me to say instead. I'm not here to tell you what the world is about. I posted a long thread on my stance on this issue. Ask me anything. But don't expect me to tell you everything, in 2009 i wont and will not use all my time and research informing others. If you thing this topic is vague and not up to your standards, then you need to set the standard as to whatever that is.

ALiens are not going to jump out and say hi, if thats the kind of proof you need.:rolleyes:

I agree wholeheartedly with your last line. This is the problem we dont work together. Because the elites of this planet are very divided on this sensitive if not detremental topic inrelation to society. The powers of be, will lose their control, once disclosure comes out. I just made the point in the previous post, I recieved alot of harsh attacks on my view on this topic on here and in real life. I've gone to the stage where I dont care if it bothers you or you think I'm vague or nuts. Because its a great feeling to be true to yourself even if the whole world laughs at your face due to ignorance. If you think that been condencending, well I've straighten that out.

If you walked out tomorrow and seen a UFO, and told your friends, what do you think they would say. Laugh at you. Its 2009, and I think it's redicolous that people still do.

As I said these are just my views on this, so I'm not taking away what others said. I stand by my views and will carry them through regardless of how unsuiteable they are to this current bull**** society. Thats my opinion.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Mysterious banned for continued off-topic posting.

• Advertisement

Grimes wrote: »
    films can be post edited. Fakest UFO video as far as I can remember

Well if you nt know what it is that your looking at how can you tell its fake ? ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

MooseJam wrote: »
    There was a thread here about that a while ago - the footage was going to be released at a later date or something but I totally forgot about it, so what happened was the footage released and is it available anywhere ?

was this the footage that was shown on Ozzy TV?

From what I can remeber it was a light in the sky, most likely a helicopter of some sort. Someone filmed it and someone else layered a red line in one of the frames to give the impression of a laser and someone else was stupid enough to believe it as genuine UFO footage.

I could film it tonight with a mobile phone, windows movie maker and the police helicopter flying over my house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

what the hell is that supposed to mean. Because if you were going for the dramatic you failed.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

That Betty Meyler cracks me up though. One night at about 1am she started chasing these moving lights in the sky and it turned out to be one of those night clubs that used to project lights in the sky :D

I could film it tonight with a mobile phone, windows movie maker and the police helicopter flying over my house

There was no sound and it was 3 lights . It was also filmed by a policeman.

There was no sound and it was 3 lights . It was also filmed by a policeman.

Nothing that cant be faked, sorry Dre but aliens over Meath and then we never hear a thing about it again, the public never get the footage. Like most fakes when its found out it usually fades away. Sorry I know I said helicopter but after reviewing the old thread wasnt it decided to be Chineese lanterns with a touch of editing.

That deals with the sound , the fact that the "Pigs" believed it was a UFO (the first time I saw a lantern like that I thought it was a UFO), the fact that there were three of them. Sorry but that footage was the least convincing I have ever seen. As I said I could do it with a few programs on the computer here.

Micky 32 wrote: »
    That Betty Meyler cracks me up though. One night at about 1am she started chasing these moving lights in the sky and it turned out to be one of those night clubs that used to project lights in the sky :D

Can you link us to anything online that states that? It just proves that these UFO groups will put anything down to Aliens.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Can you link us to anything online that states that? It just proves that these UFO groups will put anything down to Aliens.

Unfortunately no. A few years back a friend of mine used to go to her UFO meetings that she used to have in different pubs in Co Roscommon. I went with him once and she actually told us that herself.

• Advertisement

Nothing that cant be faked, sorry Dre but aliens over Meath and then we never hear a thing about it again, the public .

Never said Aliens but it was definately unidentified.
    It was never heard of again, why do you think this is ? ?

It was never heard of again, why do you think this is ? ?

Because it was fake?

I assume your getting at that if it was real why was it was hushed up by whatever forces hush up hushupable video images. However if that was the case do you think these omnipotent hushupers would allow such footage to be shown and a replutable and extremely well organised and publicised paranormal convention. Why wait until the public is informed and shown the footage, let it go out on the news and in some papers before acting and hushupping the footage?

No I have to say it was most likely identified as something benign and completly explainable and the news papers and RTE are more interested in stories about aliens then chineese lanterns. Plus if I had shown that footage and infered that it was an Alien craft over Trim and was later proved that it was nothing I certainly wouldnt go telling the world that I were wrong. Plus someone from taking the footage to showing the footage doctored a frame using computer programs.

Because it was fake?

I assume your getting at that if it was real why was it was hushed up by whatever forces hush up hushupable video images. However if that was the case do you think these omnipotent hushupers would allow such footage to be shown and a replutable and extremely well organised and publicised paranormal convention. Why wait until the public is informed and shown the footage, let it go out on the news and in some papers before acting and hushupping the footage?

No I have to say it was most likely identified as something benign and completly explainable and the news papers and RTE are more interested in stories about aliens then chineese lanterns. Plus if I had shown that footage and infered that it was an Alien craft over Trim and was later proved that it was nothing I certainly wouldnt go telling the world that I were wrong. Plus someone from taking the footage to showing the footage doctored a frame using computer programs.

You Claim it was "FAKE" Because you looked at it and it looked fake, am i right ?

I am no expert in video footage so i am not even going to comment on weather the video was fake or not . I am simply not going to dismiss it as "FAKE" just because it looks "FAKE". The video should be analised by an expert. But this is all down to the person that has the video. That person needs to go out and do this.

We have no evidence to claim that it was chinese lanterns. But just because somebody prints a story claiming that it is chinese lanterns should we choose to believe them as thats a "nice" answer that we want to hear.

With regards to it being hushed up , it wasnt hushed up at all but there was alot of misinformation. Wrong videos were posted of it . Wrong pictures went into the paper about it . Retractions were printed about it .

With regards how the video was handeled this is were the big issues is. It was done really bad. I really dont know what happened, last i heard, the rights were sold to Australian TV for a TV show.

I am not arguing that the footage is "REAL" as there no proof that it is , but equally there is no proof that the footage is "FAKE"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Because it was fake?

whats with the bold letters - is it supposed to say something all i can make out of it is

theh have got tentome run away olum

We have no evidence to claim that it was chinese lanterns. But just because somebody prints a story claiming that it is chinese lanterns should we choose to believe them as thats a "nice" answer that we want to hear.

No i didnt read anything, I looked at it and saw that it was almost exactly the same thing as I saw in Thailand a few years ago. It certainly is not paranormal or in anyway related to the paranormal it is of course a UFO made to look a bit more UFOish by adding a "lazer" beam.

It dosnt look fake, it looks like exactly what it is, some chinese lanterns with some very poor editing done to it.

No i didnt read anything, I looked at it and saw that it was almost exactly the same thing as I saw in Thailand a few years ago. It certainly is not paranormal or in anyway related to the paranormal it is of course a UFO made to look a bit more UFOish by adding a "lazer" beam.

It dosnt look fake, it looks like exactly what it is, some chinese lanterns with some very poor editing done to it.

I tend agree you are right Grimes they are chinese lanterns, kinda stupid of me to think they are aliens. What really catches your eye depending on how you look at it, am i in agreement that it is fake ? yes i am !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I tend agree you are right Grimes they are chinese lanterns, kinda stupid of me to think they are aliens. What really catches your eye depending on how you look at it, am i in agreement that it is fake ? yes i am !

Whats the reason for the bold letters? It looks stupid

I agree, this has been fun, we should do it again sometime!

Advertisement