Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Life and Times of Tim

Options
  • 28-05-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

They're plugging this fairly heavily on one of the satellite channels (Virgin I think?), with good reason. It's absolute genius. Think it's on RTE as well.

My better half hated it though, she just dismissed it as an animated "Curb Your Enthusiasm", and she's right, it's kinda like it, only far more surreal.

Here's one of the episodes that HBO posted on youtube

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Quality show, terribly animated but very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Have only just watched one episode but so far looks like another decent show by HBO:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

RTE have finished the series, it was on Thursdays around half 11, brilliant show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Have to agree that this is a quality show.

I spent 8 weeks in the US before Xmas and would watch it on HBO.

Anyone know whats its schedule on Sky is or is it finished already.

Look out for the episode where Tim and his mates organise his Stag..feckin hillarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Father Stone

The adverts for this look good and I've heard good things about it. Must have a look at it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

Reminds me of Internet cartoons like Cyanide & Happiness and xkcd. For me it doesn't really work as well in a 30 minute format. Great in short bursts.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

Just started watching this show on Virgin..absolute bloody genius....hilarious stuff..and I love the shoddy animation, think it works in the shows favour really..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

This show is really growing on me.

Advertisement