Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying on the internet

Options
  • 28-05-2009 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone I was just wondering do Irish dog owners buy dog related stuff on the internet and if so what kind of things do you buy. Anyone recommend a good website that ships to Ireland. Are websites much cheaper to buy from than the shops here.

http://www.staydoggy.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Most of the time i buy the stuff via the internet (much cheaper)! Fav site www.zooplus.de (if you dont speak german you can check the things under www.zooplus.ie) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Second zooplus for price, much cheaper than anywhere else I've found. Not only dog stuff but bird stuff, which can be pricey in most places esp. cages.

Ebay is also a good place to search for the odd bargain.

Haven't had much need to buy dog stuff for a long time but recently took a trip to Maxi zoo..ok it's not online but some of their stuff was reasonably priced.

Even sites like freewebs or Dublinwaste can throw up free pet stuff so worth keeping an eye on.

Worth checking out Mollys.ie when they have sales on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Dog tags from Mollys.ie
    Long line from eBay.co.uk
    Harnesses, coats, collars and backpack from CountryHounds.ie
    Treats, grooming tools and toys from BrendasPets.ie
    Food from Husse.ie (before going down the BARF route)

Yes, spend too much on the dogs. But heck, you can't take it with you when you die :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭igglou

I get my dog tags on here:

http://www.identitag.co.uk/pet_tags/index.htm

They are excellent quality and as clear and easy to read now as the day I got them. I bought them for all my family's dogs!

Advertisement