Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal Minds Finale

Options
  • 27-05-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the finale of the latest season....thought it was excellent and yet another cliff hanger
    does hodge live?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, really good finale. I really liked Garret Dillahunt in this episode too (known to Terminator SCC fans as Cromartie/John Henry).

There are a million and one ways they can get out of that cliffhanger, so I don't think that character is going anywhere....

I'm more curious about what he meant by saying:
    "you should have taken the deal"
    . I couldn't think of any way that could be relevant....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 scraic

go on aaron hotchner. what a man. he never smiles its brillant. he'd kick horatio's or mac's ass anyday

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

when and what channel is it on or was it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

Mr E wrote: »
    I'm more curious about what he meant by saying:
    "you should have taken the deal"
    . I couldn't think of any way that could be relevant....
    It was the serial killer from around mid-season who stopped killing after a police detective agreed to his deal not to investigate him. When the detective dies the killer started again. He offered Hotch the same deal, he declined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 scraic

betonit wrote: »
    when and what channel is it on or was it on?
    well its on rte 2 at 9o'clock every friday night. its usually a double bill but not of consequtive episodes. the first episode is from series five and the second episode from season three. fantastic stuff.:p:D i think its shown on living tv too but i ain't got that channel!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

scraic wrote: »
    well its on rte 2 at 9o'clock every friday night. its usually a double bill but not of consequtive episodes.

Actually, that bugs the hell out of me. Why do they show old ones after the current one? Makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

scraic wrote: »
    well its on rte 2 at 9o'clock every friday night. its usually a double bill but not of consequtive episodes. the first episode is from series five and the second episode from season three. fantastic stuff.:p:D i think its shown on living tv too but i ain't got that channel!

yea i watch it most friday nights, i was just wondering about the finale. was it already on or when will it be on. hope i didint miss it

Advertisement