Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl donates communion money to DSPCA

Options
  • 27-05-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

this really touched my heart and i had to share it here. its so good to see that there are kids out there that want to help mistreated and abandoned animals instead of spending the money on themselves.

3 cheers for charlotte!:)

http://www.dspca.ie/news_item.php?number=2039&type=Feature&archive=No

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭spiderdog

wow......thats so lovely and so rare to hear off :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Awwwww that is such a noble thing for a yound child to do. So sweet. I would love to have a niece/daughter as caring some day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Good on her, mine donated part of hers (unknowingly) to the ESB bill.

Only recently learned the value of money so don't think we'll have as much luck at the confirmation hehe.

There are lots of good kids out there, so nice to see a posative story about a kid and animals for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭cloudy day

Good on her, mine donated part of hers (unknowingly) to the ESB bill.

Only recently learned the value of money so don't think we'll have as much luck at the confirmation hehe.

There are lots of good kids out there, so nice to see a posative story about a kid and animals for a change.

:D:D:D

mine do that too. (miss the mines, free childcare for the day and earning too!)

seriously though, round of applause for that girl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Snabe wrote: »
    this really touched my heart and i had to share it here. its so good to see that there are kids out there that want to help mistreated and abandoned animals instead of spending the money on themselves.

3 cheers for charlotte!:)

http://www.dspca.ie/news_item.php?number=2039&type=Feature&archive=No

That's brilliant, well done Charlotte :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement